4 day pass $95
8 day pass $182
12 day pass $264
Unlimited pass $430
Late Date Night $15
2nd Assessment $30
Spaw day $40
Weekend daycare $35
Stat Holiday add $10
*Passes are to be used withing the month purchased.
*Our discounts include referral rewards, service industry, rescues and multiple dogs.
*With prior notice, we can accommodate your pet outside of our regular hours for a minimal fee.
*Second dog from the same family get a discount of 15%.
*We follow the ‘no bully breed’ rule at our daycare. (Pit bull, Chow Chow, Akita, Doberman)
*10% off for Rescues!
As of April 1st, 2013 we charge only GST
When brightening your dogs day is just a wag away…it’s Priceless!
Why our members love us:
Our members receive one free ‘late date night’ per month. Must be booked a few days in advance, and pickup can be as late as midnight on Fridays. Can be purchased for any night of the week or weekend, and all you need to bring for the day is your dogs dinner. This must follow a day of daycare.
Members passes are set up to accommodate those that want to attend once, twice or three times a week. A schedule of days attending is required, but adding or switching days is possible with proper notice.
Members receive regular check up on nails and ears, and we will suggest some grooming and minimal detangling if required. We also want to keep nails pedipawed for the protection of all the dogs.
Members don’t pay late pickup fees. If you know you are going to be late, we offer evening visits and charge less than standard, so remember to bring their dinner.
Members receive natural treats and healthy goodies each day attending.
Members passes good for month purchased, and days not used up can be rolled over to the following month, if you renew your regular pass.
Members receive 10% off for their rescued dog.
Why we love our members:
Members give us two weeks notice if there is a change in attendance. We love that!
Members don’t show up late without notice. And we love knowing if they are running late. Life happens!
We love, work with, and help every dog *breed, mix, shape, age, size, phobia, anxiety and personality.
We never have a dull moment around here!
‘Spaw day’ gives your dog a bath, brush, nails pedipawed, ear cleaning and some cleanup around eyes, paws, pads…and back there… etc, if needed, and follows an afternoon of play, so the dog will be clean and smelling pretty when its time to go home. De tangling an extra $20.00 and up… (rate subject to change depending on size of dog and amount of tangles).
We use ‘Paul Mitchel’ for dogs, and it’s a wonderful product. Ask me about it!
Please check out our new Agility starting this summer! Find all the info on our Obedience tab.
DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR NEW PUPPY TO NON VACCINATED DOGS, PUBLIC PARKS AND OR (POSSIBLY) CONTAMINATED ENVIRONMENTS UNTIL AT LEAST ONE WEEK AFTER ITS SECOND VACCINATION. Puppy socialization classes or an assessment for daycare are an exception, providing all the dogs have been vaccinated and are up to date.
- Value. Compare 12 hours of daycare activity to a one hour walk on a leash. For almost the same cost! Compare constant training, attention, stimulation and the love and support of a pack, to the isolation and inactivity of some boarding or kennel facilities, or even all alone at home rearranging the house, day after day and week after week.
- Safety. Doggy DooLi’l daycare meticulously screens all dogs and their humans for suitability, previous training and the understanding of pack behavior. We also screen the dogs for up to date health checks, vaccinations, aggression or insecurities and spay/neutering. Our daycare is clean and chemical free, with stainless steel water bowls. Any bad habits are dealt with right away! We don’t want your dog coming here and picking up others bad habits.
- Commitment. I’m a mature, loving professional, invested in this business, with the highest standards. This isn’t just a job! My family and I spend our days with our three family dogs, and each and every day is a joy when we get to meet all the new dogs in our community, and watch them grow and develop into social and happy dogs! I’m auntie Mimi to quite a few of our regular dogs here at Doggy DooLi’l Daycare.
- Activities. Group and individual play and exercise, support and discipline from the pack members is our morning routine. We work on rehabilitation, confidence building, learn to share toys and snacks, get regular naps, general obedience, and basic regular hygiene. We even offer Muddy Buddy baths for those that want to cuddle in the evening.
- Piece of mind. Here we don’t allow constant barking, so you won’t have your dog coming home and barking at everything and everyone. Just knowing your dog is happy and safe, and is supervised and loved with special care and attention…is priceless. This is their home away from home…And when they don’t want to leave…you know it’s good!