- Failure to give 24 hour notice to not attend daycare, and the day will be marked down as ’no-show’.
- When purchasing a pass, you become a member of Doggy Doolil Daycare, and as such, you are expected to attend each weekday scheduled. That day is now yours, and will be reserved for you. If you cannot attend on one of your reserved days, please call to book your dog in on another day, so you can use up your days for that month (We aim for consistent play groups, so it is not guarangteed you can have the day requested).
- All attendance is ‘by appointment only’. You are required to attend regularly, and we must be informed of a break in regular attendance. We are only open between 6am-8:30am and from 4pm-6pm for drop-off and pickup. This is a private residence. This is strictly enforced for safety and bylaw regulations. We are not to be disturbed outside of open hours, and anyone arriving late without prior arrangement, will not be able to get in, as we lock up and go out back for our morning exercise routine. Disruption of our pack could cause you to loose your daycare spot.
- All daycare days are booked in advance. Your days are reserved for your pet and will not be sold or given to someone else, unless you give up the spot.
- Members must give ‘two weeks’ notice, prior to renewal date for the following months attendance. Failure to give 15 days notice that you will not attend will result in a charge of 50% of the pass last purchased.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for NSF cheques by Doggy DooLi’l daycare. It can also result in paying cash for future transactions.
- Pass cards not valid for weekend visits. Weekend daycare rate is $35. Must be booked in advance and only available to members between 9am-4pm.
- Members can only have one free ‘late date night’ per month. Also available for purchase. Book in advance!
- If you choose to leave, or you are asked to leave due to special circumstances, the pass is void and you will receive balance due based on our old drop-in fee of $26, for days used on pass. Refund will be mailed out within 30 days.
- All dogs must be leashed upon arrival, and at time of pickup, or it will be at owners risk and responsibility. Please use poop scooping pan and rake for cleaning up after your pet or you will be fined $50.00.
- Daycare is closed between noon and two o’clock in the afternoon, to give the dogs a nap and to clean and maintain chores. Do not disturb.
- Please note that owners live on the property.